|Time||2pm to 4pm|
Be there at 2pm sharp!
|Language||English and German. Both on the
Resources and aids
As this is a closed book exam only the following resources and aids are allowed:
- One single sheet of paper, not bigger than A4 or letter. This can be inscribed, or printed on both sides. Magnifiers are not allowed.
- If required every student is allowed to bring one dictionary to ease the understanding of the problems.
- Pens, rulers and non-programmable pocket calculators
- Student ID and a valid ID/Passport or drivers license with a photo.
Resources and aids that are not allowed, and will therefore lead to failing the exam when discovered, include especially:
- any text book on networking
- any device that can be used to contact others
- any mobile phone or internet enabled device
Paper/sheets for solving the problem including scratch paper will by provided by us. Therefore, it is neither necessary nor allowed to bring own paper.
Rules during the exam
Every student taking the exam has
to prepare his own solution. Solutions are only accepted on the exam
During the exam it is not allowed to
- talk to other students,
- cheat by, e.g., copying from other students, using not allowed resources or aids,
- leave ones place without notifying the supervision,
- disturb the others.
If you have a
question or a request please raise your hand and a supervisor will
come to your place.
Have your student ID and another valid ID with you to prove that you are yourself.
- Network Protocols and Architectures (VL+UE) 
- NPA WS 10/11 – Literature 
- NPA WS 10/11 – Tutorials 
- NPA WS 10/11 – Exam 
- NPA WS 10/11 – Lecture evaluation