Inhalt des Dokuments
Es gibt keine deutsche Übersetzung dieser Webseite.
Çiğdem Şengül, Ph.D.
- Cigdem Sengul
- © privat
Senior Research Scientist
CV: I joined Deutsche-Telekom Labs in TU-Berlin in November 2008 as a Senior Research Scientist. During 2007-2008, I was a post-doc at INRIA in ASAP group. I received a PhD degree in Computer Science from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC ) in October 2007. The title of my PhD thesis was "Communication-Centric Energy Conservation in Multi-hop Wireless Networks". I got my MS degree in Computer Science from UIUC in October 2003, and a BS in Control and Computer Engineering in 2000 from Istanbul Technical University (ITU ), Turkey. The subject of my MS thesis was local route recovery in wireless networks. In my undergraduate senior thesis, I worked on object-oriented representation of TCP-IP protocols in a packet sniffer program and mitigating TCP-SYN attacks. My MS studies were funded by Fulbright Scholarship and Department of Computer Science, UIUC fellowship. My PhD studies were partly funded by Vodafone fellowship.
- Configurable wireless testbeds: Berlin Open Wireless Lab 
- Wireless network measurements: Measurement methodologies for wireless communication and user access and mobility patters, automation and tools for wireless testbeds
- Transport, Congestion control and Routing in wireless: Cross-layer routing, opportunistic communication, local route recovery methods
- Energy-efficient wireless: Harvesting network heterogeneity
- Wireless MAC for enhanced QoS: Scheduled versus random access, hybrid approaches, carrier-grade support